Saturday, July 17, 2010

90 pounds total loss ! ! !

Major landmark - its only one measurement - repeated 3 times though just to be sure.

149 pounds - so my "change my life saga" starting in 2007 hits a total loss of 90 pounds.

I have briefly been around this weight once before but I felt awful and I think for some reason (this was way before I knew about ED) my body itself or my sub conscious mind coerced by body in to rebellion and my weight bounced back.

This time round I have a way better handle on things and have much better muscle tone and core strength so it just seems I have found, with Dax's inspiration and MAP's various elements a way to put me in charge of my body. Also I have had the support of the great MAP crew.

--------------------------------------------

I have also decided to keep the techie stuff separate from the weight now fat loss journey. Still don't expect too much touchy feely content because it is the internet and I'm a guy and I'm british and new to blogging - but I didn't really have a reason to blog previously so give me time!

Anyway blogger does not do categories but you can alter the date of the posts. So using the calendar gizmo you can easily refer to April where the techie graph posts are now located.

This means the casual user will just see the weight / MAP blog material.

If you like the techie stuff the graph is here
@ http://30dayfatloss.blogspot.com/2010/07/major-landmark-its-only-one-measurement.html

If this does not make sense just comment of email me at
30dayfatloss # AT # gmail # DOT # com

5 comments:

  1. This must be such a great feeling for you! I can't even imagine that amount - 90 pounds. I used to weigh 55 kilos and have added 12 kilos over a period of 10 years. I don't need to go back to the same weight, but my goal is 59 kilos, so under the 60 mark. With my height that should be my maximum. I am now just 4 kilos away, but those are going to be the hardest to lose. Even with the Dax Moy programmas I don't know if I will manage it. But I will certainly give it a try. My goal is march 2011.
    Of course the weight is just one thing. More importantly I would like to lose some fat, be a bit more toned and STRONGER. I guess especially around my shoulders and arms. So I guess I will be aiming for that in the coming months.
    The blogging is new for me too, but I really like it. The group support is very helpful. Well, keep up the good work.
    Off to buy a clock, need to count seconds for another Dax Moy workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want to lose the weight you can.

    The trick for me this time is a short but intense attack strategy.

    To reach the steady level of body fat I want I plan to steam through and then let things equalize out. I think the body adopts a new "set point" after a while. In the past I would back off as I approach a goal this time photos and blog make to stay focused.

    What upper body work do you do. 2 weeks will be enough to feel a difference and should show too.

    Good luck - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations - that's taken dedication and persistence. Well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue they were some prolonged lapses but each time I have had a new campaign I have more skills and determination.

    Plus this time it wasn't about weight but body fat - something i was not able to tackle previously. Thanks to Dax for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off - congrats! BTW, how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete

 
Thirtyday Fatloss

Create your badge