Thursday, July 08, 2010

Not eating and not being hungry is weird

The strangest part of the MAP journey has been the Eat Stop Eat protocol.

It takes much more getting used to the idea than actually doing it - or that is what I have found. All the ideas of 3, 4, 5 or even 6 meals a day ringing in your subconscious mind.

I even spoke about the ED WAVE and Eat Stop Eat to a fairly experienced Personal Trainer who shook his head and said "amateur - its one of the first things we did on our Nutrition module - famine response - you will just store body fat".

I said it is well researched and worked for me to which he replied - "famine response - you cannot and will not lose body fat doing a fast - scientific fact or it wouldn't be on the course would it."

I replied "Strange thing is I have have lost more body fat with the combined ED wave and Eat stop than even before why not take a look at the actual data. Just google 'Eat Stop Eat' The author is Brad Pilon."

Reply "Be serious you just think you've lost body fat - you've really gained body fat - I know the science".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thirtyday Fatloss

Create your badge