Saturday, April 17, 2010

Major milestone in the long journey



Major landmark - its only one measurement - repeated 3 times though just to be sure.

149 pounds - so my "change my life saga" starting in 2007 hits a total loss of 90 pounds.

I have briefly been around this weight once before but I felt awful and I think for some reason (this was way before I knew about ED) my body itself or my sub conscious mind coerced by body in to rebellion and my weight bounced back.

This time round I have a way better handle on things and have much better muscle tone and core strength so it just seems I have found, with Dax's inspiration and MAP's various elements a way to put me in charge of my body. Also I have had the support of the great MAP crew.

(This post is copied into the main blog area too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thirtyday Fatloss

Create your badge