Monday, June 07, 2010

Meltdown is well named

Day 01 - Monday, 7th June 2010


Thanks for that Dax, my arms are now jelly.

The details must remain a trade secret but "The Meltdown" workout is quite something and was a challenge that's for sure. The celever part is that it will go on remaining a challenge.

How is everyone else finding it - feel free to follow me on the blog here or on twitter. I will check out as many blogs as I have time for to follow the progress of me and my fellow M.A.P.guinea pigs' see Dax's page here
www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com/metabolicaccelerationplan.html for more details.

My 30day and beyond Blog - 30dayfatloss.blogspot.com
Twitter - 30days and beyond MAP - www.twitter.com/30dayfatloss
My MAP Blogging blog blog-with-blogger.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thirtyday Fatloss

Create your badge